A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Battle hordes of human spaceships in order to reach the moon. Wave after wave, the enemy becomes stronger.
Unlock infinite mode once you finished the game and try to beat your personal record.
- 10+ kind of enemies
- lots of bullets
- Pick up items to get stronger
- Infinite mode where you can fight until you can't anymore
Your spaceship is moving forward in the direction of the cursor. You can shoot with left click.
Default keyboard controls are:
- W: Move forward
- A and D: side thrusters
- Space: Boost
- F: Pickup Item (50 scrap!)
- Escape: Pause
- Q and E: rotate spaceship
You can also alter those settings by modifying:
All configuration files and free assets are available in the assets folder. All is in free text so feel free to modify them.
Saved data is in binary format to avoid unlocking stuff too easily but it should be hackable pretty easily.
- Do not try to resize the window :D
- Saroman https://opengameart.org/content/moon
- scifi explosion -> Skorpio opengameart
You can find the code at https://github.com/SnoozeTime/spacegame.
For the game, I am using my own engine coded in rust, so it's a bit rough around the edges :)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.